Here’s the deal. I started a Facebook page and I want you to like it. Here’s why:
1. It would be very sweet of you.
2. I need a place where we can discuss random things. Let me explain. One of the reasons I love Twitter is when I’m looking for information, I can tweet a question and get tons of awesome responses. For instance, just yesterday I was lamenting on how horrible most sippy cups are. (Why do they all suck? Or, actually, NOT suck when they are supposed to suck? Why can’t I find a good straw-valve sippy cup? WHY, PRAY TELL???) Anyway, I got tons of responses, followed with people requesting that I share the information that I received. That’s when things start to get a little crazy, and I thought, wouldn’t it be good to have a place where people can comment and/or access comment threads on random stuff? Also, a place where info would be a lot easier to access down the road? Yep, methinks it’s a good idea.
3. Obviously, a blog would be a great place, but frankly, I don’t have the time to construct extra posts asking information on sippy cups or workout pants or contact solution or the best new pink lipstick or math iPhone apps for kids or the best books you’ve read this year. I need something quick and easy.
4. Enter my Facebook page. Let’s talk about random stuff over there.
5. Currently, I really need help finding a good contact solution for sensitive eyes. Got any recs?
6. The page will also be a place where I can house all of my internet goings-on, as I can barely keep up with myself.
7. Like I said, it would be very sweet of you. Give me your recommendations or forever hold your peace!
(Also, I am planning on making my personal Facebook profile family and close friends only, so if we’re internet acquaintances, please don’t be offended if my friend list gets whittled down dramatically. Thanks, I knew you would understand!)
KatFebruary 23, 2012 at 10:25 am
I like you.
whoorlFebruary 23, 2012 at 10:37 am
I like you too.
Jill V. / TerraSavvyFebruary 23, 2012 at 11:35 am
I liked you already…even more when we met…and I once again on FB.
So I guess I like you times three! Ha!
Jill V. / TerraSavvyFebruary 23, 2012 at 11:36 am
I liked you already…even more when we met…and once again on FB.
So, I guess I like you times three! Ha!
christinaFebruary 23, 2012 at 7:02 pm
try biotrue for a contact solution. definitely helped my dry sensitive eyes!
LisaFebruary 23, 2012 at 8:31 pm
Regarding sippy cups (although not sure if you want more suggestions), I’ve struggled with finding the “perfect” one for the past 3 years. Why is a good sippy cup so HARD to find??? Anyways, I recently tried the Tommee Tippee cups that Babies R Us just started carrying and I LOVE them. I’ve only tried one kind (the insulated ones for toddlers) but so far (2 months of use) they haven’t leaked at all. We use them for milk so that is a big concern for me. Tommee Tippee also has options for straw cups as well. Just thought I’d pass that on since I was so excited when I found them! :)
LanieFebruary 28, 2012 at 10:24 pm
I agree with Lisa – Tommee Tippee is the best by far in the world of sippy cups. As far as contact solution for sensitive eyes have you tried opti free replenish? Will check out Facebook. Take care.