46 comments
  1. Mia

August 20, 2009 at 9:24 pm

Oh, and BTW, I’m seriously coveting that necklace you’re wearing. Very pretty!

2. hollylynne

August 20, 2009 at 10:38 pm

How hot are you?! Absurdly. That is how hot.
    .-= hollylynne´s last blog ..Oh, hai! Back from Vacay! =-.

3. Mrs. Wilson

August 20, 2009 at 11:31 pm

Wow. You look AMAZING!!
    .-= Mrs. Wilson´s last blog ..the shack =-.

4. Natalie

August 21, 2009 at 12:32 am

+1 for a ponytail and bangs pic!

Nice work in taking the plunge.

5. debby

August 21, 2009 at 5:05 am

You are rockin those bangs!

6. Mir

August 21, 2009 at 5:32 am

Holy wow. Of course, I seriously doubt you could have a bad haircut, but still, that totally rocks.
    .-= Mir´s last blog ..Love isn’t about what you want =-.

7. Mary

August 21, 2009 at 6:39 am

FANTASTIC! Love, love, love…..

8. Miguelina

August 21, 2009 at 6:48 am

Good lord! They look awesome-do you find that blunt bangs are easier than sideswept ones?

I’ll get back to you on that one! ;)

.-= Miguelina´s last blog ..Everyday Treats: Super WHY! =-.

9. janet

August 21, 2009 at 7:14 am

Looks better on you than on that model in your inspiration photo. You’re gorgeous girl! Hey, you think bangs like that would work even if I have a cowlick or two?

I have two stubborn cowlicks – one on each side! The key is cutting them thick enough – the heaviness of the hair will counteract the cowlicks. (In fact, I was shocked at how well they behaved from the moment they were cut – even better than my sideswept bangs!)

10. natalie

August 21, 2009 at 7:51 am

Now… how do you wear those when you wear your hair wavy? Inquiring minds want to know!

Very good question. I’ve been wondering that myself. We shall soon see, I guess!

11. Lesha

August 21, 2009 at 7:54 am

Looks so great on you!

I love bangs.
    I got mine a few months ago.
    I keep them trimmed myself (which…yah, isn’t all that HAWT), but I’m cheap.

I need to go back to get them shaped up again though. Thanks for some motivation!
    .-= Lesha´s last blog ..North on I-79 =-.

12. Erika

August 21, 2009 at 8:06 am

I love it! I have an appointment on sat and I have been debating about doing the bangs. Now that I see them on you, I might do it! Any tips or suggestions on knowing if they will work on your face?

Be sure and talk to your stylist about the different types of bangs that would work for you. There are so many factors – face shape, forehead length, hair texture – the list goes on and on. The one thing that makes a huge difference that some people don’t think about is your city’s weather. If you live somewhere with really high humidity or lots of rain/wind, bangs might not be the best option, no matter what your face/hair type. Good luck!

.-= Erika ´s last blog ..Strawberry Kiwi Cookies =-.

13. Giselle

August 21, 2009 at 9:14 am

you look awesome! exactly like the picture, just not jet black..very nice!

14. Jody

August 21, 2009 at 9:29 am

Looks awesome!

15. brianne

August 21, 2009 at 9:34 am

You look beautiful, Sarah!
    I love your new style.