1. Wito starts his new school. Very exciting, yet nerve-wracking. Will he sit by himself at lunch? Praying he makes new friends quickly.
2. Final walk-through at the house tomorrow. Scheduled to close later this week. WHOAH.
3. My sister Lala is having her baby girl on Thursday. Can’t stand the anticipation!
4. Planning the design of our new kitchen. I can’t stop thinking about the above backsplash from Heath Ceramics. And the open shelving. And the pop of orange. Oh, this is going to be fun.
5. It’s a holiday. Enjoy your day off, friends!
Megan @ Mama BubSeptember 3, 2012 at 9:02 am
Good luck this week!
CarrisaSeptember 3, 2012 at 10:09 am
That backsplash is to die for. And it would go with just about whatever counters/cabinetry/colors you put in there.
ShaniSeptember 3, 2012 at 5:12 pm
I have been eyeing that backsplash tile for over a year. Looooooove! Someday …
Stephanie@Henry HappenedSeptember 6, 2012 at 11:31 pm
this sounds like quite the week! very eventful and fun!