1. Is anyone else feeling chilled to the bone during this extended cold snap/polar vortex? It’s all about cozy pajamas over here and I highly recommend
this set and this set for cozy sleeping without overheating. #perimenopause
Great ways to compliment someone without mentioning their looks.
3. Fran Lebowitz is my FAVORITE and
this New Yorker piece was pretty clever.
Two-thirds of Americans approve of Biden’s COVID response. Dare I say we have some unity on this matter?
This petal pink perfection is the loveliest and will carry me into spring.
6. Speaking of spring (omg please get here),
this blouse makes me happy. This one too. Throw this over both and you’re good to go.
Most bookmarked Airbnb rentals by state.
8. Um, NPR, how are you going to rectify
9. Stop it with
this hugging dog. HOW SWEET.
10. I’ve been using
this every day on my cheekbones and it makes me look like I just returned from a 2-week spa trip. (Remember spas?)
A model’s thoughts while walking the runway. #dontlaugh #clenchjaw
Happy Friday! Wishing you a warm and cozy weekend. WHY SO COLD HALP
image credit: violette_fr
Are you aging out of fashion? Bwahahaaaaa.
2. If you’re going to buy girl scout cookies, please support
Troop 6000, which serves girls in the New York City Shelter System.
3. 5 hacks to make
your mask more protective.
Quitting is for winners.
favorite gold necklaces at every price point.
6. Through Sunday, make any purchase (no minimum!) at
Integrity Botanicals and you’ll be entered to win the entire MUN line, valued at $300+. Just enter “Whoorl giveaway” in the comments section upon checkout to be entered!
7. Why working moms
deserve a tantrum.
Goodbye, casual friends.
9. Let’s stay aware of what’s happening
in terms of the legislative push to tighten voting restrictions. Not good.
Three female directors nominated for Golden Globes this year.
11. I’m having so much fun with my daily style pics at the studio.
Here’s January’s round-up.
12. Have you watched
Pretend It’s a City yet? LOVED IT. Fran Lebowitz fan club president over here.
13. Sitting at a desk and staring at a large monitor is new for me.
Here’s how to sit.
Sweet little love story.
Happy Friday! Wishing you a lovely weekend.
image credit: caroline denervaud
Here’s this month’s daily style roundup. I tend to wear items year after year so a fair amount of items aren’t available – however, current items will be linked!