1. Okay, 2016 wasn’t a total jerk. Some of these made me a little teary.
2. Seriously, though. Good riddance, 2016.
3. Tata Harper sale! 15% off sitewide and free 2-day shipping on orders over $100. Now through Sunday the 18th! Can’t live without the Regenerating Cleanser daily and the Resurfacing Mask. Also LOVE her aromatherapy.
4. Some hilarious country tourism slogans here. Colombia is MAGICAL REALISM. Okay.
5. Want to help out with the horrifying situation in Aleppo? Here’s the information you need.
6. OR you could spend your money sponsoring a Millenial.
7. I love Bruno Mars. TLF.
8. This is the greatest thing I saw all week. I’m all over these cell phone alerts.
10. So glad ticket bots are about to get the boot. Drives me crazy when I want to see a show!
11. Listen. These are the best shoes for going to yoga in the colder months and I don’t care what you say.
Happy Friday! 9 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.
image credit: ida ekman
Kim ChristensonDecember 19, 2016 at 3:35 pm
I love your odds and ends! It always makes me smile. I LOVE Sponsor a Millenial…my friend sent that video to me a while ago and I have watched it so many times (I have a 19, 18 and 17 year old, so I can TOTALLY relate). Their needs made me laugh so hard: Core Power Yoga, Kombucha Juice, Ubers to a pub crawl. I died!