Odds and Ends
1. This woman sees 100 million colors, and she created a lipstick line. Very cool. (Sadly, they aren’t green/clean.)
2. If women wrote men the way men write women. Brilliant.
3. This really hit a nerve.
4. And I suppose this will hit many of yours. (I’ve never had a pet, so I have no opinion on the matter.)
5. “Issues in your tissues.” I had an intense emotional release this week during my yoga practice.
6. Now I get it! I never realized this about Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance single.
7. Always love Martha Beck. Great read on conquering depression, pain, and addiction.
8. I’m pretty sure I would break both of my ankles in an attempt to wear these pretty heels.
9. Okies! Be sure to read up about the state ballot questions! Will we actually get alcohol in grocery stores LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD?!
10. This is the reality of Trump supporters. A child in a gas chamber? My God.
11. How to raise kinder, less entitled kids according to science. I like science.
Happy Friday to you all. Hope you enjoy your weekend.
image credit: bon.se