Odds and Ends
1. Ohhhh, this kid is in so much trouble.
3. “If we care about our future as a non-blown-up planet, it’s time to stop treating the Democratic candidate as if she’s barely better than a literal white supremacist.” Another great read regarding HRC. (Also, 58 times. AT LEAST.)
4. Powerful read about women regretting having children.
5. Okay. Fluffy, happy break! Fat cats!
6. One of my top five brands, Joie, is having their Friends and Family event right now. 25% off with JOIEFRIENDS. (I just bought something big.)
7. Also, if you missed yesterday’s post, I’m loving a new (to me) monthly green beauty box.
8. Why women in tech should consider using their initials online. GEEZ. (I guess the author of this article issued an apology for his sexist crap.)
9. Overnight Instagram success? Yeah, don’t buy it. This campaign is an interesting one, though.
10. Okay, kids can be really freaky. Dude! Chills!
11. Finally, how to say goodbye.
Happy Friday to you all! Glad to say it’s finally feeling a bit like fall around these parts.