1. Grab your kids’ crayons. It seems coloring is the best alternative to meditation.
2. What have smartphones done to us? This series of photographs will make you think.
3. Well, this is the sweetest display of emotion I’ve seen in awhile.
4. I can’t believe it’s been 15 years since Kid A released. I think I’ll listen to it right now.
5. Are you using any of these words incorrectly?
6. Such an insightful photo series about interracial couples and the bigotry they’ve experienced.
7. I adore these moms.
8. Have you seen manwhohasitall on Twitter? SO good.
9. Winter is just around the corner, and this coat would be perfect for hopping around town. (Fur hoods FOREVAH.)
10. Who’s planning on watching the final season of Downton Abbey? I’m on the fence…oh, who am I kidding, I’m totally going to watch.
Happy weekend, friends. I’ve got my yoga accreditation tests all weekend. Back to studying!
image credit: clare elsaesser
biancaOctober 16, 2015 at 5:14 pm
honestly, i never do this, but i’ve read your blog for years & finally have some insight on one of these odds & ends – and this is it:
grown adults cannot get enough of coloring. my little shop carries the school of life’s ‘colouring as art therapy’ & the psychology of colour pencil set – and i’ve had to re-stock about six times in four months.
it’s a thing.
(also, a little pink wine and coloring in the evening is a lovely xanax alternative when you’ve run out.)
whoorlOctober 17, 2015 at 8:38 am
The best thing ever! Thanks for your comment, Bianca.