1. Perfect timing – this brand new set has travel sizes of my favorite products mentioned on Monday. It’s part of the holiday collection and comes with a chic white travel case. A great deal!
2. This necklace will never let you down.
3. Do you believe the whole mercury-in-retrograde thing? Just as I was about to publish this post, I lost the whole damn thing and had to start over. So, yeah, I’m a believer. Come on, October 9th!!
4. Let’s move to Sweden. Right now.
5. Oh, this video is SO GOOD. I’ve watched it 10 times. Selfie time!
6. Not to be a debbie downer, but look at this chart of mass shootings in 2015. Something has to change, friends.
7. Hey guys, it’s okay to not like things, but….
8. One-star reviews of national parks on Yelp. Absolutely hilarious.
9. How people treat mental illness vs. physical illness. Sad, but true!
10. If this isn’t the most perfectly lovely little necklace, I don’t know what is. Love the photo of it paired with others.
art by michael tino
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
Laura SOctober 5, 2015 at 10:51 am
love that sweet little necklace in #10 but can we talk about layering necklaces like that for a minute? is there some trick for keeping layered necklaces untangled?! anytime I layer dainty necklaces, the chains end up tangled and then I feel claustrophobic trying to untangle them and get them off. what am I missing?!