2. 100 years of fashion in 2 minutes. Love this.
3. Over the past few months, I have seen 11:11 almost every day. Pretty cool explanation here.
4. What? Will they ever figure out the Adnan Syed case?
6. I’m usually drawn to cosmetics over skin or body care when discovering new brands, but I have to say that after using Beautycounter for a year, my two very favorite products are the everyday body wash and body lotion. I can’t even tell you how much I love them, and the fact that my seemingly endless search for soap/body wash/lotion is finally over makes me want to scream from the rooftops. Call off the dogs!
7. How do you feel about your eyebrows? These celebrity eyebrow transformations are awesome.
8. As of today, my kids are both in school full-time, and I am chomping at the bit to publish some clean beauty posts for you all. I’ve been researching and trying out so many brands, and if you are in the clean beauty camp as well, I highly suggest checking out Citrine Natural Beauty Bar and Spirit Beauty Lounge – they both carry amazing lines, and offer sample programs so you can try before fully pulling the trigger.
Happy Friday to you! Enjoy a cocktail or two this evening.
image credit: jessica bell