Well, hello there! Things have been a little quiet around here because, well, summer camp ended! And I’m with my kids! All day! Erry damn day! Until school starts! Which isn’t for 10 more days! HALP.
Hoping to be around next week, but if not, I hope this mega list of odds and ends will tide you over.
2. Does your Facebook news feed totally suck you into the rabbit hole of time wastage? I installed this last month, and you wouldn’t believe how much time it saves me. Down with the Facebook news feed, yo.
3. Um, big shark.
5. Grown man fed formula as a child wants to know why. HAAAAAAA.
6. Things that will happen if you don’t pull your phone out right now. Hurry, you are going to miss out!!
7. This study about meditation completely rebuilding the brain’s grey matter in 8 weeks is fascinating.
8. Since I wear stud earrings 98% of the time, I’m always looking for a new simple pair. These are perfect.
9. Best idea ever. For real…I love that guy.
10. Yes. This is why we have all of the feelings, people.
11. If you struggle with wanting to maintain control at all times, this is a great article by Martha Beck. Relaaaaaaaax.
12. I rarely talk about my health here (because, frankly, I don’t have the answers, and really, there is so much positivity I’d rather focus on), but this article really struck a chord with me.
13. I don’t know how I feel about men applying makeup better than I do. Share the wealth!
14. Speaking of makeup, Disney princesses without it.
15. Mindy Kaling’s Guide to Confidence. So good.
image credit: john hoyland