1. I certainly wouldn’t mind if I was stuck at an airport and this was happening in front of me.
2. Um, creepy drawing alert.
3. Interesting article about J. Crew. Do you shop there? I haven’t bought anything from the brand in years.
4. I’m in love with this palm leaf one-piece. I also want to wear this when I get out of the pool.
5. Hipsters are so done. Enter the yuccie.
6. I always love The Oatmeal – did you read the Apple watch post?
7. Rest in peace, beards. My heart is breaking. (Although, the beard thing is a little out of control in OKC. I think I’m ready for a change.)
8. How are cars and neighborhoods are pulling us apart. Great read.
9. Pretty food arrangements always get me.
10. Stop the press. The lip glosses are HERE. The peony shade is mine, all mine.
Happy Friday to you all!
image credit: jenny andrews anderson
AmandaJune 12, 2015 at 9:32 am
I don’t know what’s going on with J Crew, but I haven’t been enthused enough about anything there in a couple of seasons, at least. I replace my beloved merino v-neck sweaters when they’re ratty after about three years (a staggered buying cycle that means I end up getting one every year), and I still get the catalogue, but meh. I find myself gravitating more toward Madewell. I really like the Madewell purses and jeans a lot. J Crew just gets too precious at times.
Jen KJune 12, 2015 at 9:42 am
Thanks for including the link to the new glosses at Beautycounter! I saw the email and knew I wanted to order one and then, this morning, in a moment of true clumsiness, I knocked my rose water mist off of the bathroom counter and it broke. Love that stuff, so I needed a replacement. Your link reminded me to go ahead and place an order. And since I did so through the link, you are listed as my consultant. Yay!
JenJune 12, 2015 at 1:28 pm
Beards aren’t over in Chicago….Fear the Stanley Cup beard.
TeriJune 15, 2015 at 11:22 am
Hello. I love the post you did on beauty counter’s lip sheers. Your pictures with each color really helped me choose a color for myself. Please can you do one on the new lip glosses? I would LOVE it! It would even be fantastic if you did a makeup video from start to finish since you are using a lot of beauty counter products! I’m particularly interested in how their new Tinted Moisturizer looks/works with their Tint Skin. Love your posts!! Thanks :)
whoorlJune 18, 2015 at 8:39 am
I’m hoping to film a Beautycounter summer look tutorial next week!
acneJuly 5, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re utilizing?
I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers
and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?
Thanks, I appreciate it!