1. OMG. These food cubes delight me on so many levels.
2. “Pinterest stirs beneath a quilt made of old T-shirts, a clever #lifehack that incorporates cherished memories of her past into the cozy comfort of her future. She looks at the ceiling. Breathe, it says. She does. Today feels like a gift. ‘I guess that’s why they call it the present,’ she thinks to herself.” Hahaaaa, a day in the life of Pinterest.
3. Everyday objects combined with illustrations. People be like real creative.
4. We’ve discussed Myers-Briggs personality types, but what about your type’s personal hell? Although I’m always a ISFJ, I think I might actually be a ENTJ because the scenario of “somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement” makes me want to kill.
5. How to win Rock Paper Scissors all the time. It’s SCIENCE.
6. Anyone want to head to Milan with me to see Wes Anderson’s new cafe?
7. Student is forced to bring baby with her at class. Baby freaks out and cries. Professor just scoops up baby and proceeds with class. Kind of adorable.
8. On the flip side, this asshole Russian teacher shaming an adorable young girl makes me want to knock his balls off. Good thing she sort of covered that for me. (The video still really angers me, though. How is that kind of teaching behavior acceptable?)
9. I bought these sunglasses last year and still get compliments all the dang time. Do you love sunglasses as much as I do? Maybe a roundup is in order…