1. OMG. These food cubes delight me on so many levels.
2. “Pinterest stirs beneath a quilt made of old T-shirts, a clever #lifehack that incorporates cherished memories of her past into the cozy comfort of her future. She looks at the ceiling. Breathe, it says. She does. Today feels like a gift. ‘I guess that’s why they call it the present,’ she thinks to herself.” Hahaaaa, a day in the life of Pinterest.
3. Everyday objects combined with illustrations. People be like real creative.
4. We’ve discussed Myers-Briggs personality types, but what about your type’s personal hell? Although I’m always a ISFJ, I think I might actually be a ENTJ because the scenario of “somebody is wrong, and they’re directing a large group of people! You can’t do anything about it and will have to obey whatever inefficient policies they decide to implement” makes me want to kill.
5. How to win Rock Paper Scissors all the time. It’s SCIENCE.
6. Anyone want to head to Milan with me to see Wes Anderson’s new cafe?
7. Student is forced to bring baby with her at class. Baby freaks out and cries. Professor just scoops up baby and proceeds with class. Kind of adorable.
8. On the flip side, this asshole Russian teacher shaming an adorable young girl makes me want to knock his balls off. Good thing she sort of covered that for me. (The video still really angers me, though. How is that kind of teaching behavior acceptable?)
9. I bought these sunglasses last year and still get compliments all the dang time. Do you love sunglasses as much as I do? Maybe a roundup is in order…
SSMay 15, 2015 at 10:05 am
Sunglasses roundup = yes please!
ChrisBMay 15, 2015 at 1:48 pm
ESTJ-A over here!!!
Kristy LucarelliMay 15, 2015 at 7:37 pm
In previous posts you were an ISFJ — what happened?
whoorlMay 16, 2015 at 6:52 am
You are so right! I have no idea why I typed that one. Ha! Changed it.
KateMay 16, 2015 at 1:59 pm
yes, a round up, please! I don’t know if it’s me or my hair or what, but I just can’t do those ones with metal nosepieces/thingies (what are those pad thingies called anyway?). They catch my hair (and pull it out!) all the time if I ever try to rest them on my head, which is of course a must for any pair of sunglasses.
Adrienne JMay 16, 2015 at 6:35 pm
Yep, still my favorite round-up of the week! (broken record over here.)
whoorlMay 16, 2015 at 6:52 pm
Thank you, Adrienne!
ChristinaMay 18, 2015 at 9:46 am
The video in #8 infuriates me. I know it is Russia and they do things differently, but it still makes me so mad. No child should ever be talked to (or touched) like that, especially by someone that is supposed to be teaching them. Good for her for taking action :)