1. Have you all tried this 7-minute workout? Frankly, I think I would die.
2. An experiment shows just how unique mothers are to their children. Prepare to sob, and perfect for Mother’s Day.
3. While you’re crying, you might as well read this. Makes me so sad.
4. Okay, enough crying. Jimmy Fallon + Jack Black + 90’s ballad = Perfection
5. I didn’t think anything could sway my love for beards, but this may have done it. (Thanks, dad, for raining on my parade.)
6. You’ve probably already read this, but it’s so good. SO DAMN GOOD. We’re almost to the end of the school year, moms. WE CAN DO IT. #sotired
7. These ducks are the cutest thing ever.
8. I’m unnaturally excited to report that Beautycounter finally heard the pleas for a tinted moisturizer with SPF, and it’s here. I tried it on last night and it’s perfection – dewy and lightweight, and it totally evens out my complexion. THANK YOU, BEAUTYCOUNTER.
9. Finally, the first time I read this title, the eye-rolling was intense and uncontrollable. However, I read the post and it really resonated with me…no, not so much the Korean-skincare-curing-depression thing specifically, but how creating a routine that focuses on the present and taking care of yourself helps immensely. It’s worth a read, methinks.
Happy weekend and Happy Mother’s Day!