1. I’m pretty confident this black silk camisole will be worn many, many times during this season’s capsule. (I think the one with the cutout trim has sold out, but the original is still available.)
2. Tips from an anonymous Sephora employee. I could read stuff like this for days.
3. The best jeans for your butt shape. This one actually has some good pointers.
4. Do you use coconut oil as an eye makeup remover? Amy’s video is awesome.
5. An interesting read on midlife crisis.
6. And another one – this one focusing at moms who gave birth later in life. Hilarious!
7. You’ve probably seen the article about what The Rock eats everyday. but this response is so funny. (What’s up with the cod?)
8. What do you all think about Baggu bags? I’ve known about their reusable shopping totes for years, but now they’re making cute leather and canvas bags as well.
9. Find the best curling iron for you. I really want to try an oval wand soon.
10. I’ve now added man buns to my boyfriend requirements – no beard, no man bun, no need to apply.
BrianneApril 10, 2015 at 11:05 am
I totally belly laughed at The Rock post. Seriously, so much cod.
Raluca | What Would Gwyneth DoApril 10, 2015 at 12:40 pm
Just obsessively read through the entire Sephora post…love that nonsense, too. Happy weekend! xx
PatriceApril 12, 2015 at 11:26 pm
I didn’t know I needed to know my “butt type”. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out my face shape and I can look right at it!!!
CindyApril 13, 2015 at 12:26 pm
Baggu bags…. I love them so hard! I have the totes in the striped and the leopard. I also have a leather clutch thing, a shoe bag type bagand 3 of the giant grocery bags. They are so well made and I am coveting the large leather shopper bag thing….
LindsayApril 16, 2015 at 8:07 am
I love your necklace your wearing with the black cami. I’ve been looking for something similar; can you tell me where you it? Thanks!
whoorlMay 1, 2015 at 12:33 pm
Here you go! http://bit.ly/1E0e7dM