1. I love faces, and I’ve been pinning them like crazy this past month.
2. I very much resonate with this post by Grace Bonney of Design Sponge. Great read.
3. What is the purpose of love? According to genes and human history, this answer might differ from what we are raised to believe.
4. Cardio makes you fat! Science says!
5. But wait! It’s already being refuted. Better hop back on that treadmill.
6. Do any of you use coconut oil for toothpaste? I just don’t know.
7. An open letter from your horrible Facebook friends. Good stuff.
8. I am so down with this denim trend. A slimmy is so much more flattering.
9. Three ways the universe could end, you know, if you are wondering.
10. How cute is this striped tote for only 26 dollars?! Come on now.
Happy weekend! It’s the last two days of Spring Break over here. #thankgod
JennieMarch 20, 2015 at 10:36 am
Bought that Nordstrom tote, what whattt! Thanks!
SarahApril 2, 2015 at 6:24 pm
I *want* to get into the idea of oil pulling, or using coconut oil for toothpaste, which has pretty similar benefits as oil pulling, but I just can’t bring myself to try either of them.
KirkMay 27, 2015 at 4:21 am
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your
post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for. Would you
offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write concerning here.
Again, awesome website!