1. Hahaaa, do you feel this way about laundry care symbols?
2. You guys, I am shoulder-deep in sourcing for my spring capsule right now. I’m changing the rules for the next capsule…instead of sourcing and purchasing two weeks prior to the new capsule, I’m giving myself a month. Things were a little bit easier in Southern California, where I could walk into almost all of the stores. In Oklahoma, there’s a lot more online shopping happening, thus many boxes being shipped to me and most times, returned to sender. It looks like I’ll be adding about 5-6 items to my spring capsule. So! Here’s where you come in. I’m looking for a pair of black leather sandals that have a wooden block heel. I’m considering these, but don’t know if the buckles will annoy me over time. These are nice too. I’m definitely sold on the natural-colored wooden block heel (not a wedge). What say you?
4. Where you should live, according to your Myers-Briggs personality type. I’m moving to Zurich, Switzerland.
5. Have a black thumb? 9 houseplants that are virtually impossible to kill.
6. This was the best thing I saw on the internet this week.
7. An iPhone inside a guitar. Is this real?
8. This is a great article…yes, parenting is not what it used to be. Maybe I should have a martini at lunch today…
9. Just go ahead and look at how many women have been sponsored at Krochet Kids Peru. You guys are AWESOME, and we are so close! Only 8 women haven’t been sponsored yet. I know we can do this.
10. Lastly, sale alert! I have the red and black shade of this blouse in my current capsule, and wear both all the time. Just got marked down from $110 to $62. Super deal, folks.
Happy Friday, everyone!