hat, the brady by KKi.
1. First things first – I am leaving early tomorrow morning to spend some time visiting Krochet Kids intl.‘s empowerment project in Lima, Peru. KK intl. is working hard to reimagine the relationship between a consumer, their clothing, and the person who made it by providing transparency through that process at the human level, and I will be sharing my experiences with you over the next week as I spend time with the Krochet Kids Peru team. I am beyond thrilled to have this opportunity, and you can read more about what we’re striving to achieve here. Much more to come…
2. Artist creates living, breathing paintings. Unreal!
3. Women’s ideal body types over time.
4. A dad uses his son’s doodles for tattoos.
5. Just a tad bit frightening regarding supplements. What daily supplements do you take?
6. Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, and Steve Carell shirtless. So awkward yet SO GOOD.
7. I’m pretty much down with this recommendation by health experts.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
kristiinaFebruary 13, 2015 at 1:13 pm
Wow–that supplement testing article was so scary. I am SO TRUSTING. I used to take the up and up acidopholous, but generally only take zinc, Lauricidin (monolaurin), and caprylic acid since I know coconut oil is good for me, but I can’t tolerate large doses.
Good luck on your trip to Peru. I can’t wait to follow along–I love that this organization isn’t just throwing money at the problem, but giving these women the tools to empower them to make a better life.