1. Does anyone use Sigma brushes? They are frequently mentioned by my beauty guru, Lisa Eldridge, and I just noticed this travel set online.
2. Hilarious how spot-on some of these “yoga teacher bios” are. All the gimmicks, man.
3. I’m not sure life is worth living without Amazon Prime, especially after learning some of these tips.
4. Realistic princess hair. Yep, pretty much.
5. Okay, have you all heard of Kinfolk magazine? I’ve thumbed through it once or twice, but I’m fascinated by this website. What does it all mean? KINSPIRACY!
6. If Ghandi attended a modern day yoga studio.
7. 40 authors on how to be happy.
AshleyJanuary 30, 2015 at 11:10 am
Sigma brushes are great! I’ve had some for years and years and they have definitely lasted. My favorite brushes from them are they kabuki style foundation brushes and eye brushes. I have had some fall out with their larger powder/blush brushes, but not with their angled blush brush. I also love their spa glove for cleaning. It looks gimmicky, but it totally helps.
whoorlFebruary 1, 2015 at 2:28 pm
Thanks for the input!
KristiinaJanuary 30, 2015 at 6:46 pm
I don’t know how our family ever lived without Amazon Prime. We will never go back. NEVER!!!! :) :) I’ve heard good things about Sigma…and I love that cool red travel case. Packaging sways me way too much…
SarahFebruary 1, 2015 at 4:40 pm
I haven’t tried Sigma brushes, but am intrigued by this brush travel case (I know, the name seems tacky,, but the website is anything but.)
Found these on heyclaire’s YouTube channel. I like ithem because they’re tall enough to hold my regular brushes. I don’t want to have to buy separate brushes just for travel.