image credit: AbstractArtM
1. I’m acclimating to my first true winter in over a decade, and thankfully, the weather hasn’t been that bad yet. (Except that one week when it was ridiculously cold.) However, I’ve had a sinus headache for about 4 weeks straight and want to cry. Any suggestions?
2. These photos warm my little perfectionist heart. However, these make me want to throw things.
3. I’m sorry, but I had to laugh at a few of these. Girly group squat shot! (And the caption on the photoshopped gym selfie is hilarious.)
4. Malls in the 80s. You know, pretty much every hairstyle has come back around…is a ratted bangs renaissance just around the corner? PLEASE GOD NO.
5. This is what one sip of soda does to your body, you know, if you were wondering.
6. My kids and I have watched this video 8,000 times. The note at 2:56 is really, really lovely.
7. WHAT IS THIS. All of these renderings of our solar system are wigging me out.
8. Covert marriage proposal photography. This guy’s job is pretty cool.
9. YES. Beard ornaments. Happy holidays to you.
10. ISFJ. Every. Time. What’s your Myers-Briggs personality?
LyssannDecember 12, 2014 at 4:01 pm
The sinus headache is probably from the lack of humidity. You can use saline spray or neti pot. Humidifiers help too and I’ve found my essential oil diffuser helps.
CourtneyDecember 12, 2014 at 9:23 pm
I get ISFJ every time, too! ::high five::
Asha DornfestDecember 13, 2014 at 10:41 am
Whoa. I just did that Myers Briggs test and it was creepily accurate. ENFP, although I’m about 50% in a couple categories.
LanaDecember 14, 2014 at 10:10 am
ISFJ too! I’ve never taken the test before but holy, most was spot on. Right down to my career choice. I’m an elementary school teacher :)
BeccaDecember 14, 2014 at 12:37 pm
Do you netipot? If not it will become your best friend!
Sonja FranckDecember 14, 2014 at 8:33 pm
So thanks to you me and my kids have watched that O Holy Night video A LOT, but when I showed it to my husband he was curious about the original “artist” that this guy is lip syncing to. Lo and behold we found the man that claims to be the voice on the tract and to PROVE it’s really him, he sings it AGAIN! Hi-larious!! http://youtu.be/LiAuyM3gB5U His name is Steve Mauldin. How anyone who is as educated in music as he seems to be could continue to sing when it sounds so bad is beyond me!! He was committed for sure!
stacyDecember 15, 2014 at 11:50 am
INFP or J, that last one can change, but the other three are extremely INF, as you say, every time I’ve ever taken it. I, too, have had sinus issues for the last month and wish you the best. I’m nervous about the neti pot after an MD told me they can actually make a flare-up worse. Yours in sinus pain commiseration.
Lin IlsleyDecember 19, 2014 at 12:09 pm
Hi Sarah, I must confess I rarely trip among the blogs anymore, but had a peek to see how you were doing the other day and read your comment about sinus issues. Here is something that helps a wee bit. Take a small hand towel, dampen it down and heat it…microwave works. At that point when you can handle the heat, lay it over your upper face…forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks and let it do its magic. The moist, penetrating heat seems to help in some way…occasionally you will even hear faint cracking noises which I like to imagine are one’s sinuses opening. Sinus pain is hideous so hopefully you might find some relief by doing this.