1. I love this New York Times piece on what children from around the world eat for breakfast. Sugar Crisp cereal? Not so much.
3. And one more thing about sugar (if you haven’t guessed, after personally eating minimal sugar this past year, I’m cutting it waaayyyyy down for the rest of the family), Girls Gone Child has some great posts about the subject. This one by her mother, Wendy, is chock full of information, and I love these no/low sugar snack ideas by Rebecca.
4. Forty years of these sisters’ photos.
5. Hahaaa, you know I love me some Oprah (Super Soul Sunday, holla!), but this post about attending her new Life You Want Tour is HILARIOUS.
6. Braids are hard, they just are. Love these tips from Cupcakes and Cashmere.
7. 10 plant-based proteins you should be eating. I just can’t get enough of Nutrition Stripped lately.
image credit: NY Times