image credit: A Cup of Jo
1. I love a rosy cheek. My go-to Tarte blush in Amused has been discontinued, so I’m currently trying out the Fearless shade. (Bonus – Tarte blush scores a 3 on the EWG Skin Deep site.)
2. GENIUS. 25 ways to ask your kids about school without asking, “so how was school today?”
3. I love reading Glennon’s posts, and this one had me rolling. “I am like Tim Robbins when he escapes from Shawshank. August is parenting Shawshank. September is the water.”
4. Have you seen this website? Yes, those photos are EXACTLY what motherhood looks like. Bwahaaa.
5. Best text response to a text scam EVER. So good.
6. Near death, explained. Fascinating article.
7. I love this jumpsuit, red lippie, and shoulder-length haircut on a fellow Okie-bred pal. How do you feel about jumpsuits? Yay or nay? (Did I ever show you the jumpsuit that got away? Sometimes I like to drink wine and try on jumpsuits at Anthropologie for kicks…)
AshleyOctober 3, 2014 at 6:54 am
I like the look of jumpsuits, but I have too small of a bladder to wear one. There’s just too much garment wrangling that occurs and I would be in the bathroom forever. People would be banging on the door… It wouldn’t work.
mollyOctober 3, 2014 at 1:32 pm
The hair! You would look fabulous with a shorter cut- I’m still considering it. Did you see K Cavallari cut? Cant’ quite pull the trigger, but I’m loving the look.
JamieOctober 3, 2014 at 3:02 pm
Like Ashley said, jumpsuits are cute, but the bladder is an issue! I’m convinced I’d pee myself, so no jumpsuits for me!