1. After decades of declaring green my favorite color, I think yellow has taken over the top spot. What does it all mean, people?! Do you have a favorite? And does anyone really love brown the best?
2. I just watched Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday featuring Rob Bell and was really digging what he had to say. Have you read Bell’s latest book? Starting it this weekend.
3. OMG. This is exactly what bedtime with Wita is like. EXACTLY.
4. What do you think about this “adventure playground?” Also, honestly, I just skimmed that article because this is kind of how I feel right now.
5. I love Martha Beck something fierce. Heed her advice, worrywarts. (#2 and #6 are my downfalls.)
6. Soon you will be able to see who’s viewing who on Facebook. (Which basically means psssst stop looking at your ex-boyfriend’s profile. Like, right now.)
mauApril 2, 2014 at 6:40 am
Haha! I was thinking the same thing about brown this morning! I’ve always liked red and yellow and still do, but now i also really like green and orange too. I don’t know what that means either.
kathleenicanrahApril 2, 2014 at 7:02 am
I think that cool mom tech article re: Facebook was an April Fools Joke (fingers crossed!)
whoorlApril 2, 2014 at 7:34 am
Hahaaaa, they got me!!!
ElizabethApril 2, 2014 at 9:54 am
Oh THANK THE LORD!! I am really a very normal person, but do I ever love to get all up and nosey in FB profiles. It would just be embarrassing.
MeredithApril 2, 2014 at 7:15 am
OH MY GOSH I hope that Facebook article is an April Fools Joke! :)
Loved the worry-wort article, thank you for posting!
SarahApril 2, 2014 at 7:35 am
I have read all of Rob Bell’s books, listened to many of his sermons when he was the pastor of Mars Hills, good stuff. A bit of a warning, “What we talk about when we talk about God” can get a little out there with the physics of quarks and other small particles, if it is a little too much I highly recommend his video Everything is Spiritual.
ElizabethApril 2, 2014 at 9:55 am
His NOOMA video series is also really good.
SarahApril 2, 2014 at 1:31 pm
Oh yeah, NOOMA videos are good and thought provoking as well as entertaining seeing Bell looking so young and late 1990’s and early 2000’s in the early ones.
StaceyApril 2, 2014 at 10:38 am
Loving yellow must mean you’re just in a sunnier place in your life lately! Red is by far my favorite color, but maybe it means nothing since I’m not really a firey person.
Emily PeckApril 2, 2014 at 1:21 pm
Green and yellow have always been TIED for my 2 favorites but about 6 months ago, Yellow WON permanently! :D
LuannApril 2, 2014 at 7:00 pm
I love brown! I can’t say it is my favorite color currently, but it definitely has been at different times in my life. Brown = chocolate, wood, warmth, the skin of my Haitian niece. And big brown eyes? To die for! (said the girl with white skin and green eyes).
elizabethApril 4, 2014 at 9:43 am
Love your round-ups and links. (And the great book selections/inspiration sources in previous posts.) Thanks!
elizabethApril 4, 2014 at 9:45 am
Love the round-up/link posts and your book recommendations/inspiration sources of previous posts. Keep it coming. Thanks! (Oh and btw, my phone was not ringing and you solved the problem for me. Perfect timing.)
tanjaApril 4, 2014 at 10:24 am
Discovered your web site through shutter bean and I love the experience. I love your topics and your tastes ! They put me in a good mood ! Thanks ! Although they are simple words, I really mean : keep up the good work ;)
Kristen HowertonApril 6, 2014 at 1:04 pm
I want to read that Rob Bell book when you finish it!