1. Best books of 2021 so far.
2. I’m so into face moisturizers right now. This one is lightweight and perfect for summer. This one packs a little more hydration. Both are bliss.
3. I loved doing this interview with Flare Magazine. Obviously, I can talk beauty all day long.
4. Last chance for 10% off Necessaire! Promo ends on 5/2. Use code SARAHJ10.
5. Vaccine side effect OR have you just been alive for 40+ years? Oh, I laughed and laughed.
6. Did you see me playing with the new Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Inner Glow? (It’s in this video.) It looks deceivingly pale in the pan but is pure rosy taupe iridescent amazingness on the cheeks. I am ALL CAPS OBSESSED.
7. Whoa. A QR code created by drones.
8. Do you love random facts like yours truly? Here are 123 for you to ponder.
9. More than 1.1 billion shots given. Let’s keep this vaccine momentum going!
10. The secret of synchronization.
11. Last, but certainly not least, I am a finalist for the 2021 Sephora Squad. WHAT THE WHAT?! I simply cannot believe it, especially when I look at my fellow finalists. (Some have 5+ million followers. #nobiggie) I’m incredibly excited…I was actually visibly shaking when I got the email.
I just know your testimonials took me to the next level so THANK YOU. The squad members will be announced on May 25th and testimonials play a huge part in being chosen. If you would like to leave a testimonial for me here, I would be so incredibly grateful!
Happy Friday! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
image credit: helen frankenthaler
BiancaApril 30, 2021 at 7:18 pm
I just left a testimonial for you. Good luck! I hope you become part of the Sephora Squad. :)
whoorlApril 30, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Thank you so much!
Jenna P.May 1, 2021 at 12:36 pm
Love your blog. Was wondering if you could tell me a little bit more about the new Tata Harper moisturizer. I’m intrigued but also have dry skin. Is this so light that my skin might feel dry half way through the day? Is it a matte finish? (I’m not a big fan of a matte finish.)
Thanks so much!
whoorlMay 4, 2021 at 10:11 am
I don’t think so – my skin is very dehydrated and it feels very comfortable throughout the day! The finish is neither matte nor dewy. Right in the middle.