1. Was Keanu Reeves less than 2 miles from my house this week? IS THIS TRUE?!! #needverification
2. 10 Best Trader Joe’s products. I’d like to add the garlic naan from the frozen section and the everything bagel seasoning, of course.
3. A year in the life of a traveling nurse. Gut-wrenching.
5. Family members being lost to conspiracy theories. I’m watching this happen to extended family members and it’s mind-blowing.
6. I (finally) FULLY cleaned up my What I’m Using page! (I’m embarrassed at how many broken links there were, please forgive me.) Lots of new products – check out my SPF, lip gloss, and foundation categories!
7. Climate change activist spends a lot of damn days picking up litter. Wowza.
8. Movie adaptations that totally strayed from the books.
9. I’m heartsick over increasing hate crimes against Asians. Stop AAPI Hate is an important resource where you can report incidents.
10. Slow food and slow travel in Italy. I am here for it.
11. 172 Republicans voted AGAINST the Violence Against Women Act this week. You all, that is a problem.
12. If you are looking for a soft, lightweight trench for spring, this one is just lovely. I have black but all three colors are great.
13. Last but not least…I really hate asking for favors BUT I applied to be on the 2021 Sephora Squad because I would love to see more representation of women in midlife as well as green beauty. Would you leave a testimonial for me if you feel so inclined? It would be much appreciated!
Happy Friday! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
image credit: mark rothko art