1. Our short afternoon walks are feeling the pressure, y’all. LOL
2. Yet another amazing thing that has come from the intense focus on RNA-based vaccines during the pandemic.
3. I DID IT. I found the perfect creaseless eyeshadows for hooded eyes! And Aillea Beauty is going to give you 15% off this weekend only with the code WHOORL15 because they are awesome. (All brands except for Josh Rosebrook, Kypris, and Vintner’s Daughter.)
4. Maya Gabiera is a total badass. A 73.5-foot wave!
5. My dog-walking jacket bit the dust and I replaced it with this, which was a solid move because it’s the greatest.
6. I think most of us have realized during this past year how female friendships cannot be replaced.
7. Aliens! So cool.
8. Did your Instagram account stop showing likes for a day or two this week? It felt pretty nice if I do say so myself.
9. I found the perfect dark eggplant eyeliner, which is my favorite shade for the eyes. Actually, all three brand new shades are incredible and if you buy the trio, you get 3 for the price of 2 + use WHOORL15 for 15% off. Now that’s a hell of a deal.)
10. Perfect around-the-house, super soft, short-sleeve-because-it’s-getter-warmer lounge set. I have black and navy and I’m about to pull the trigger on the green because hello 35 BUCKS.
11. Do you remember the moment you realized life was going to change drastically due to the pandemic? People share their stories.
Happy Friday to you. Hope you have a great weekend!
image credit: forever cole events