1. Our short afternoon walks are feeling the pressure, y’all. LOL
2. Yet another amazing thing that has come from the intense focus on RNA-based vaccines during the pandemic.
3. I DID IT. I found the perfect creaseless eyeshadows for hooded eyes! And Aillea Beauty is going to give you 15% off this weekend only with the code WHOORL15 because they are awesome. (All brands except for Josh Rosebrook, Kypris, and Vintner’s Daughter.)
4. Maya Gabiera is a total badass. A 73.5-foot wave!
5. My dog-walking jacket bit the dust and I replaced it with this, which was a solid move because it’s the greatest.
6. I think most of us have realized during this past year how female friendships cannot be replaced.
7. Aliens! So cool.
8. Did your Instagram account stop showing likes for a day or two this week? It felt pretty nice if I do say so myself.
9. I found the perfect dark eggplant eyeliner, which is my favorite shade for the eyes. Actually, all three brand new shades are incredible and if you buy the trio, you get 3 for the price of 2 + use WHOORL15 for 15% off. Now that’s a hell of a deal.)
10. Perfect around-the-house, super soft, short-sleeve-because-it’s-getter-warmer lounge set. I have black and navy and I’m about to pull the trigger on the green because hello 35 BUCKS.
11. Do you remember the moment you realized life was going to change drastically due to the pandemic? People share their stories.
Happy Friday to you. Hope you have a great weekend!
image credit: forever cole events
JoyMarch 5, 2021 at 8:05 am
You have in your “What I’m Using” list the Twelve Beauty Rapid Eye Treatment. I’ll admit that I’m completely unaware of how to layer creams, serums, etc. I already use the Le Prunier oil every night (based on your recommendation–thank you! I love it and especially love the smell), but am wondering if I got the Twelve Beauty Rapid Eye Treatment, would I put that on after the Le Prunier oil? Before? Should I wait until one is absorbed before applying the other?
Thank you for your help!
whoorlMarch 5, 2021 at 8:28 am
Hi Joy! I prefer to put my eye cream on before my serums and oils. I let it absorb for about 30 seconds to a minute and then proceed with the other steps.
Claudia DMarch 5, 2021 at 1:27 pm
That afternoon walk is a life-saver, no joke!! I would be non-functioning without it.
Rachel T RatcliffMarch 7, 2021 at 4:07 pm
Do you have a favorite face sunscreen
WendyMarch 8, 2021 at 7:42 pm
Does the eyeliner stay on well? I always have issues with eyeliner wearing off in a few hours.
whoorlMarch 9, 2021 at 9:22 am
It stays put on me!