Odds and Ends No. 29
1. One of the latest pins on my Beard Porn board. Yep.
2. I love Emily’s connect-the-dot technique for lining your eyes.
3. 6 things happy people never do. A must-read.
4. What are your thoughts on reading novels on backlit screens at night? Studies show it can suppress melatonin and cause insomnia. Since I’ve been dealing with a bout of insomnia for the past 5 weeks (REALLY, WHO’S COUNTING, THOUGH? *sobbing*), I’m a little nervous to bust out my Kindle Fire these days. What do you read on at night? Old School Kindle? iPad? Physical books? Looks like I’ll be making a trip to the library soon. Also, please humor me and tell me how many hours you sleep a night on average.
(I will say….I fell fast asleep for the first time in forever last night while watching this week’s episode of The Bachelorette. YAWN.)
5. Why is this adorable dress 600+ bucks? Do you think it’s a typo? Geez.
6. Okay, you guys. You simply must watch Wita practicing her kicks at dance this week. I mean, STOP IT.
I hope you all have a very happy weekend with lots of RESTFUL SLEEP. zzzzzzzzzzzzz