Odds and Ends
1. Aging in quarantine – it’s been fast and furious.
2. Are you receiving random Amazon packages too?
3. My favorite face roller for skin toning is 20% off with code WHOORL20!
4. Oooh, this is a good article on debunking myths about sleep and exercise.
5. Are you all double masking yet per Fauci? Just bought these disposables to wear underneath our cloth ones when we are in precarious situations. (Which, let’s face it, is pretty much every day in Oklahoma. I just picked up my PR packages at a local UPS store and employees are STILL not wearing masks.)
6. The daily itinerary of Champ and Major Biden.
7. I don’t know when I’ll board a plane next, but this doesn’t get me excited.
8. The teenage duo who seduced and killed nazis. Whoa.
9. Did you see the final tally of Trump’s untruths? Well, he’s definitely the best at something.
10. Pick your free gift from Credo with purchases over $125! I’m eyeing several things, but the brand new red berry shade of my favorite cream blush is calling my name!
11. I didn’t even know Dungeons and Dragons was still a thing!
12. I’ve been really enjoying the content and wisdom from Dr. Ranella Hirsch on Instagram lately. #allthingsskin
Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonnnnderful weekend.
image credit: abstract.mag