Odds and Ends
1. Breonna Taylor. Don’t look away.
2. Sometimes I purposely search Shopbop for the most ridiculous items ever. This has to be up there, right?
3. We have so much to thank RBG for. So much.
5. Creepy things at the bottoms of lakes. Yikes.
6. My skin completely freaked out during quarantine, did yours? Mine was caused by perioral dermatitis and I wrote about how I healed it here.
7. I bought overalls and they are the cutest thing ever. Jumpsuits and overalls…it seems I want restroom trips to be just a smidge more difficult these days.
8. Is this how a democratic country crumbles? We need to stay razor-sharp and focused now more than ever.
9. If you have time this weekend, please watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix. It will blow your mind. I’m still in shock.
10. I started taking magnesium years ago at the insistence of my neurologist for my migraines and I didn’t realize at the time how many other things it also helps – sleep, stress response, muscle recovery…anyway, my favorite magnesium product is 30% off right now with the code MAGNESIUM30. I love this stuff!
11. I appreciate your concern, but our enormous wedding was socially distanced.
12. Is this the second Odds and Ends in a row that I’ve featured Paul Rudd?! Worth it. (He graduated KU the year before I began. SO CLOSE, YOU GUYS.)
13. We should all have this sweater for fall. But let’s not tuck it into miniskirts and pout like that, mmmkay?
Happy Friday! It’s fall and I’m happy. Wear your mask. The end.
image credit: amy sherald