Odds and Ends
Odds and Ends 9.18.20
1. Everyday items you aren’t using to their full potential. I learned a thing or two!
2. How cool is this underwater action?!
3. The wellness community falling prey to QAnon is so disheartening.
5. OMG, I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with online dating.
6. THIS. Is the best thing I’ve ever seen and you know there’s a certain person in your life that needs to see it.
7. Cords. So many cords. I feel this tweet so deeply in my core.
8. Scientific American hasn’t endorsed a president in its 175 years of publication. Until now.
9. All my adult life I’ve been searching for camel leather knee-high boots that are not too light nor dark with the perfect heel height. I found them and I bought them and I will deal with the guilt very soon.
11. I am 100% feeling the roller skating trend and this just cements my love.
12. The crushing reality of Zoom school. Good read.
13. I love Paul Rudd. Now more than ever.
14. Finally, this is SURE to make your weekend. Trust me on this one.
Happy Friday! The kids and I have made it to Season 5 of The Office and we are going to marathon it this weekend. Awwwww yeahhhhhh…
image credit: violette