Odds and Ends 9.11.20
1. A Black man, White man, and White woman all attempt to steal a bike. Here’s how the public reacted.
2. Are your texts viewed as passive-aggressive due to your punctuation? Yup.
3. Tips for homebound declutterers.
4. Um, this can’t be good.
5. Cutest black pants. Gonna wear them all fall and winter.
6. I just can’t stop wearing this blush in Chouchette with a little bit of this on top. It looks so fresh and natural!
7. Old Navy will pay employees for working the polls. Love it.
8. Waves touching clouds. This is stunning.
9. The current housing market is wacko.
10. Active shooter drills are traumatizing students. YOU DON’T SAY
11. Oh, killer whale love after loss. I’m not crying, you’re crying.
12. These oxfords need to be mine. And the bag while we’re at it.
13. Stages of the workday. Solid.
14. Let’s start the weekend off with some goodness, shall we? How sweet is that?!
Happy Friday, friends. Enjoy it.
image credit: celine ziang
justineSeptember 11, 2020 at 5:19 pm
those oxfords are quite nostalgic for me! i can’t remember the brand from the 80’s/90’s that i wore them!
whoorlSeptember 11, 2020 at 5:21 pm
My obsession with oxfords will never die. xoxo
HeidiSeptember 14, 2020 at 11:40 am
If you love oxfords… try Hobes! They are the best shoes…. they’re more casual than the ones here, but they go with everything and are so light and easy to pack if we ever get to travel again. They go with jeans, dresses, leggings. So soft and they conform to your foot. The yoga pants of oxfords, if you will.
whoorlSeptember 14, 2020 at 11:45 am
Thank you! I practically collect oxfords and this brand looks fantastic!!
HeidiSeptember 15, 2020 at 7:57 am
Yes! Female owned company, I believe… I love the Boat style and I’ve had my eye on their Chelsea boots too.