Odds and Ends 9.4.20
1. The small pleasures of adulting. Loved this piece.
2. What if Facebook is the real silent majority. An eye-opener.
3. Loved AOC’s beauty routine and all the insight she peppered throughout.
4. I so relate to this, especially in terms of creating content.
5. Remote school parents looking for headphones – my daughter loves these. And my gamer son digs this pair.
6. Here’s how I clean my makeup brushes.
7. Cats’ faces superimposed on random animals. I’m dying.
8. This is my favorite sweatshirt for fall. #alreadywornit20times
9. I’ve finally been sold on the double-cleanse thanks to this product and this product. (psst – you can get them for HALF OFF here!)
10. Perfect neutral summer-into-fall dress.
11. A Nebraska man has some very strong feelings about boneless chicken wings.
12. This is good, right?
13. Did you know that Boxwalla not only creates beauty boxes, but book boxes? I’m so excited for the October box. (Elena Ferrante’s new book + another that they haven’t announced yet!)
14. While we’re on the subject of Boxwalla, you can still get my very favorite African Botanics Le Masque Hydralift for over 50% off right here. #rundontwalk
15. This building security team deserves all the accolades!
Happy Friday! I hope you enjoy the holiday weekend.
image credit: how to spend it
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
Carolyn GreeneSeptember 5, 2020 at 12:50 pm
Just finished the post from design mom….agree with every word! Thanks so much for sharing.