Odds and Ends 8.21.20
1. Cattle auctioneers dropping some rap beats. LOL #howdoifindthisstuff
2. Yes, it’s still hot outside, but can we talk about these affordable sweaters for Fall? I want several.
3. Can’t put your finger on how you feel? Let’s consult The Feelings Wheel.
4. Sound the bells! I have a new favorite dry shampoo and deodorant!
5. Hilarious yearbook quotes from high school seniors.
6. Nothing has more accurately described how the pandemic has made me feel than this.
8. David Sedaris has always been a favorite and he makes things plain as day here.
9. Just finished this book and it was really, really, lovely. Highly recommend.
11. This is The Fall Jacket for me.
12. Nordstrom sale is now open to all! Here are my favorite picks.
13. Anxiety is contagious – here’s how to contain it.
14. What? This ambidextrous artist is fascinating!
15. Y’all. I’m officially embracing my hair’s natural texture. Is this too good to be true?
16. Dunkin now has oat milk (Planet Oat!) and now my life is complete. This could become a real problem.
Happy Friday! We have two weeks of virtual school under our belts and things are going better than expected. Hope you have a great weekend!
image credit: ashleigh holmes