Odds and Ends 7.17.20
1. Iconic album covers recreated by care home residents. This is BRILLIANT.
3. Y’all, there’s a Schitt’s Creek Lego Set. I’m complete.
4. Did you see the two guys trying to hand out free masks in Huntington Beach? Hilarious yet totally depressing.
5. Speaking of masks, if we all wore one, we could get Coronavirus under control in 4-8 weeks. Mask up, my friends! My personal favorites are these ones.
6. One of my fave sustainable clothing brands is having a huge sale right now. I have several jumpsuits, dresses, and pants and they are all so easy to wear.
8. OMG, teens will try anything to score booze. Not the *worst* idea…
9. What an incredible big brother!
10. Are you like me, always freezing indoors due to blasting AC in the summer? This is the perfect top to throw over anything and look totally chic.
11. Is the moon’s south pole hiding something massive and mysterious?
12. How the American idiot made America unlivable. Great read.
13. THIS. I am constantly in awe over the cognitive dissonance surrounding this pandemic.
14. 80s kids will love this. Oh, the memories.
15. Wolves have helped to stabilize the ecosystem at Yellowstone.
16. Former Americans share the biggest differences in their lives after leaving the US.
18. The fact that there’s a PBS show entitled “It’s Okay To Be Smart” is the greatest thing EVER. This is a great episode.
19. My most-worn sandal this summer.
20. I started this and it is SO DAMN HARD. Like, the hardest workout I’ve ever done. #whysohard #bloodsweatandleanthighsplease
image credit: sarah walsh