1. People sharing their 1 minute of fame stories. Awesome. (Mine? Being a Pantene Girl. If you’re curious what it’s like to film a national television commercial, I dished every detail here.)
2. Been thinking a lot about the class of 2020. Wonderful photo essay. Also, Obama delivering the national commencement gives me all the warm fuzzies.
3. Integrity Botanicals is hosting the most lovely Mother’s Day giveaway this weekend. Everyone who makes a purchase will be entered to win a May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon, The Youth Dew, and The Jasmine Garden, all wrapped in a signature box. (A $400 value!) Just enter “May’s giveaway” in the comments section upon checkout.
Also, Integrity Botanicals is including a free Henné Luxury Hand Cream with every purchase over $75. You can choose between Citrus or Blomma – enter CITRUS or BLOMMA in the discount field. (Yes, you can do both!)
4. Teaching life skills during the pandemic. I’m a fan of this idea.
5. I’m all about comfort right now, but sometimes I don’t want to wear leggings. This super-soft dress is the answer, especially as it warms up.
6. This is the problem with thinking you know more than the experts.
7. My diet has been trash as of late so I just enrolled in this service and it’s being delivered today! I will definitely report back.
8. Oh, THIS is my kind of show. Can’t wait.
9. Did you know May is Mental Health Month? Here are some inspiring quotes.
10. Dolphins swimming through bioluminescence. So beautiful.
11. The best highlighting/glow technique for the 40+ crew.
12. Have you found yourself more frugal since the pandemic? I’ve definitely become more cognizant of wasting food.
13. Nearly half of men say they do most of the homeschooling. 3 percent of women agree.
14. When the small things are everything. Lovely.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms and caregivers out there! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
image credit: karina jambrak