1. Need a laugh? I have watched this video a billion times. WHO TOOK THE TIME TO CREATE THAT?! I want to marry that person, that is all.
2. I love John Krasinski and the fact that he launched the Good News Network is everything that we need right now.
3. Anxiety or Coronavirus? I could have written this article myself. (But on the flip side? Many of us have been training for this our whole lives.)
4. Are the members of Gen X social distancing pros? I am feeling this article.
5. Live Botanical is my favorite affordable clean beauty line and they are offering 20% off right now with the code ANFGBCOMMUNITY. My two favorites are the Glowing Honey Mask and the Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum. Both are super duper hydrating.
6. The destruction of the restaurant industry is just one of the million things on my mind right now. If you can, order takeout as much as possible!
7. Onto lighter subjects! Everlane is offering 25% off EVERYTHING through tonight.
8. I can’t remember a time when Beautycounter offered 20% off their products. It’s for new customers only when you sign up for their newsletter! Perfect time to pick up my favorite eyeshadow palette, face cream, and/or shampoo and conditioner.
9. Y’all are following Jessica Yellin, right? Her videos on the pandemic are fantastic.
10. This photo is everything. Humanity, you all. #uglycryface
11. Have you caved and made Dalgona coffee yet? I don’t even drink coffee but I’m slightly intrigued.
Friday is here. Everyone take a deep breath with me. This won’t be forever. xoxo
image credit: eleanor mill
RisApril 3, 2020 at 11:20 am
Everlane? Hard pass. I don’t buy from union busting companies.
Darci Benesh McGrathApril 5, 2020 at 5:00 pm
The code for Live Botanicals is not valid – any chance of a typo? Really want to try the honey mask.
whoorlApril 5, 2020 at 5:01 pm
Oh, sorry! The promotion ended. :(
Darci Benesh McGrathApril 6, 2020 at 10:36 am
No worries – Shall try anyway. Thanks for the response.
JeanneApril 6, 2020 at 12:23 am
Holy Moly I died laughing at that video compilation and I’m a tough person to make laugh. The bull/Smash Mouth one really got me! Thanks I so needed that right now.
My teen has been making Dalgona coffee during the isolation. I didn’t even know it was a thing. But it’s definitely good. I had to add cheap instant coffee to my shopping list when I realized she was going through two envelopes of Starbucks Via per glass.