1. 12 of the most impressive museums in the world are offering free virtual tours.
2. This book is hilarious and highly recommended. I can’t remember when I laughed so much while reading. Switching things up when I’m done and reading this one next. I heard it is devastating. Have you read?
3. Speaking of laughing, I compiled some of my favorite LOL tweets from this week. Laughter is the only way to quiet my anxiety right now.
4. Since we are ALL social distancing (right? RIGHT?!), this is a perfect time to spend a little extra time on our skin. This mask is a huge bestseller and under $50!
5. Oh. and speaking of skin, I published a detailed post on Vitamin C Serums this morning – my top 5, to be exact.
6. Are you all watching Little Fires Everywhere on Hulu? IT IS SO GOOD.
7. Some of you know how much I loved this course on blogging – my profits shot up after utilizing what I learned. The world has seemed to turn on a dime this past week and if working from home is suddenly on your radar, How To Finally Start A Blog in 2020 is 50% off. I cannot recommend Kate’s courses enough.
8. Are you spending a little more time in cozy clothes as of late? I have these joggers in black and am about to buy several more colors.
9. Ibuprofen and Coronavirus: The World Health Organization and countless other health experts say there’s NO real evidence Ibuprofen makes the disease worse. #facts
10. Between student learning and virtual girls’ night out (which I highly recommend!), Zoom is definitely on the up and up right now.
11. We are on Spring Break right now, but I think this article accurately portrays how I might be feeling soon.
Happy, um, what day is it? I hope you all are STAYING HOME and staying well. Sending you all of the calming, happy vibes I can muster up.
image credit: jessica nielsen