Odds and Ends
1. Have you ever seen your name spelled out in colors? So cool. #synesthesia
2. If calling 911 was like trying to find an actual recipe on a food blog. LOLLOLLOLOL
3. Baby cubs dancing in a circle?! MY FAITH IN THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN RESTORED.
4. I love tops that are sexy in understated ways. This one is calling my name.
5. Great website for identifying which presidential candidate you align with most.
6. Did you hear about the company providing free clothing to any woman who runs for office? Very cool.
7. New favorite mask alert! This one is my top pick for refining and rejuvenating skin.
8. 7 ways Oklahoma would be different if vaginas had as many rights as guns.
9. If your body is super dry right now, look no further than this. Been using it nightly the past few weeks.
10. Movies that traumatized you as kids. (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? When the dude’s heart gets pulled out of his chest? STILL NOT OKAY.)
11. Musician plays her violin through her own brain surgery. Now THAT is amazing.
Happy Friday! I’m spending the weekend with friends in Park City, Utah and I’m not mad about it one bit.
image credit: natasha martin