1. The best money I spent last year on personal growth was this. The David Sedaris class alone is worth it.
2. Now, THIS is the kind of meditation I’m needing in my life right now.
3. New Netflix shows in 2020!
4. What teenage boys still don’t know about sexual assault. Such a great article.
5. Not-to-be-missed shouts of 2019. So funny. So good.
6. This was definitely a cheeky way to raise money for the Australian wildfires. #punalert
7. Best cookbook of 2019 and forever, methinks. It’s a must-have.
8. OMG, EVERY WIG MOIRA ROSE HAS WORN ON SCHITT’S CREEK. This delights me on so many levels.
9. So you say you want a strong, independent woman. Are you sure about that?
10. Hahaaa, remember this Folgers ad?
11. Do I bite the bucket and get a smartwatch? This one is cuuuuuute.
12. Why Gen X women are the most insominia-ridden of all.
Happy Friday! Hope you have a lovely weekend – I’m West coast-bound to spend some quality time with my best friend. SO EXCITED.
image credit: justbe_79
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
Jennifer SiddeekJanuary 16, 2020 at 1:37 am
I’d recommend this watch instead. https://www.amazon.com/Garmin-v%C3%ADvoactive-Smartwatch-Contactless-Payments/dp/B07CVJ68GP