1. Every single parent needs to read this. (Ugh. Sorry to start off the week this way.)
2. Every single parent should also watch this, but I promise this one won’t make you want to cry and/vomit. It’s so funny and SO TRUE.
3. I would like to eat every single one of these.
4. Speaking of eating, I made this earlier in the week and it was delicious.
5. This dress. This dress was made for me I WANT SO BAAAAAD.
6. How about a little end-of-the-year positive news? I think we all could use some.
7. I always knew Barack Obama was my favorite for a reason. So wise, that one.
8. The Hater’s Guide to the Williams Sonoma Catalog is back. Laughed so damn hard.
9. Have you seen these mystery bags containing surprises at 50% off?!
10. Listen, I’m not claiming it’s the chicest robe out there, but I am OBSESSED with mine. If you need a warm and cozy robe, look no further!
11. Southern Trips You Need to Plan in 2020. Guess who’s #1? Yeah…
12. Evangelical Christianity is not something I care much about, but this editorial written by the EIC of Christianity Today deserves a mention.
13. It’s almost the end of a decade. Here are 33 ways to remember the 2010s.
Happy Friday! Wishing you the happiest holidays.
image credit: libby vanderploeg