1. Have you seen these embroidery-like tattoos? Wow.
2. Fun game. Who said it – a middle-aged woman or a teenage boy? LOLOLOLOLOL
3. Chick-fil-A is no longer funding anti-LGBTQ organizations. A good thing or too little too late?
4. “Eat alone. On a couch. Mostly carbs.” Moms of littles might relate to this.
5. 15% off sitewide at Beautycounter starts today! Full video on IGTV today highlighting my favorite picks, but seriously couldn’t live without this, this, this, and this.
6. I love these photos a father took of his autistic son. So moving.
7. Take the time to read this from start to finish. You won’t regret it.
8. 11 billion dollars in revenue and not a dime owed in taxes. No words.
9. I’ve definitely got a thing for Alison Roman lately. Love this piece on her Thanksgiving spread despite her tiny kitchen.
10. These boots are so good that I’m about to get them in another color. (I have the brown. And bonus, they fit over muscular calves! #praisebe)
11. Gen Z is calling Gen X “the Karen generation.” I kind of get it, sadly.
12. The most GORGEOUS holiday party skirt. Gold and black forever.
Happy Friday! Thanksgiving is next week! Someone explain to me how that happened! I MEAN, WHUT.
image credit: larssen & amaral
One thought on “Odds and Ends”
Abby RobinsonNovember 30, 2019 at 12:06 am
Gen X lobbied against DOMA, lobbied for higher living wages, advocated for single payer healthcare, student loan reform and gun law reform. Reading that we’re all racist, shrill privileged white women is priceless.