1. I’m warning you. You’ll never be able to unsee this. #plasticchildren
2. “I totally ship them!” Just keeping you up-to-date on the teenage slang. You’re welcome.
3. Your astrological sign isn’t what you think it is. (psst – relax with your identity crisis, it’s fine)
4. Fall has finally come to the plains. I wore this sweatshirt (in Brass) all day yesterday and it was glorious.
5. Rob Lowe’s sons love to troll their dad on Instagram and it’s hilarious.
6. The most powerful women in business wear dresses, not suits. Love it, but I say wear whatever the hell you want.
7. Love love love this piece on aging and marriage.
8. The best food podcasts. I’m hungry.
9. By the way, feeding ourselves and others involves an awful lot of work.
10. My friend Kate just opened enrollment to her Six-Figure Blog Academy until October 9th. It is INCREDIBLY insightful and thorough if you are wanting to become a professional blogger. Covers everything!
11. Feeling insecure? Here are 6 tips to quiet your inner critic.
Happy Friday! Just as Fall rolls into Oklahoma, I’m heading to sunny Southern California. Can’t complain though – can’t wait to put my toes in the sand. Happy weekend to you all!
image credit: mellemimijolie
Amanda BrownOctober 4, 2019 at 8:26 pm
1. I am disturbed forever on a very deep level. OHMYWORD.
Julie AnnOctober 8, 2019 at 3:16 pm
I always enjoy your Odds and Ends posts – thanks for pointing me in new directions! I was wondering if it would be possible for you to indicate which links will send the reader to the New York Times – or other sources where a subscription is required or limited access is allowed? Maybe you could follow the link with a little (NYT) or (WP) or (WSJ) notation? Thanks for your consideration!