Odds and Ends
1. Fall DIY projects that help numb the pain of existence.
2. Imagine going through puberty wayyyyyy early.
3. Greta Thunberg is such a role model to those with Asperger’s. It’s HUGE for kids on the spectrum to see one of their own making such a difference. #neurodiversityFTW
4. I love this story of an older woman speaking some truth at a bookstore.
5. I miss Walkmans. Thanks, Sony!
7. Did you see my May Lindstrom giveaway on Instagram? (Thinking of making a purchase at Integrity Botanicals to be entered? Here are my top 30 products from there.)
8. Am I the only one still gutted by the loss of Anthony Bourdain?
9. Hey friends, you deserve a partner who texts you back. Amen.
10. Do you take off your shoes upon entering your house?
11. African Botanics fans! You can get their $180 Le Masque Hydralift Intense for $49.95 this weekend!
12. A chef’s weekly food diary. I’d like to hire her, please.
13. Mistakes are embarrassing the publishing industry. Interesting.
14. I’m no ordinary woman. I’m a woman wearing a dress with pockets!
Happy Friday! I hope you have an incredible weekend.
image credit: charlottedreamsart