Odds and Ends
1. The best thing I’ve ever read in regards to healthy eating and nutrition.
2. 50 compliments that have nothing to do with appearance.
4. “I can’t cum unless someone calls me a voracious reader.” This made me laugh.
5. What makes an editor great. Love this touching tribute to Susan Kamil.
6. THIS. I sooooo relate to this in regards to parenting in the digital age.
7. Animal prints are huge right now and I’m really loving this sweater.
8. The internet is littered with dubious diet tips. Shocker.
9. America’s wealthiest families by state.
10. This article about climate change makes me want to curl up in fetal position.
11. Hilarious story. I mean, can you imagine doing this in your sleep?
12. I rounded up my favorite delicate gold necklaces here.
13. This is how we can make daily change in regards to gun reform.
14. Now therapists have to figure out astrology, tarot, and psychedelics. Great read.
Happy Friday! Hope you enjoy your weekend!
image credit: anna wassner