1. I recently sipped (guzzled) my first Paloma cocktail, and it was just about the most delicious drink in the whole entire world. So happy I found this recipe (and beautiful photos!) on Drizzle and Dip. It’s going to be my summer drink. (Yes, I’m already planning things like that.)
2. Sorry I’ve been a bit MIA, but I’m at Lucky Fabb right now and in a constant state of swoon. A keynote with Drew Barrymore? Yes, please. Kelly Osbourne and her amazing lavender hair? Don’t mind if I do! Yesterday, I listened to Cathy Choi, the Director of Social Media at Sephora, Jamie Gersch, the Senior Director at Gap North America Marketing, Theresa Zest from Kate Spade Saturday, and, well, a lot of very stylish ladies and gents. I’ve died and gone to heaven. Oh, and don’t forget Mandana from Rachel Zoe, Inc. SHE IS SO MAJ, PEOPLE. I want her bangs. Right now. Just trying to take it all in.
3. Did you see Bleubird’s collaboration with BonLook Kids? I couldn’t help myself – I got the Birdie in Marigold for Wita, and the Sailor in Tortoise for Wito. Can’t wait to see them in person!
4. I’ve been cyber-stalking the website of the stylist who cuts Ginnifer Goodwin’s pixie. (He actually works alongside Johnny Ramirez, the colorist that I’ve featured on the blog. Quite a team, those two.) If you are looking for inspiration, check out Anh Co Tran’s blog.
5. Speaking of hair, ever wondered what all those different sized curling irons do? This post is the best Curling Irons 101 post evahhhh.
6. Our family hung out at the Shake Shack last weekend, and I can’t believe it took us 10 years to get there. (Especially when we drive by on a daily basis. Say whaaat?)
photo credit: Drizzle and Dip
CatApril 5, 2013 at 10:07 am
Paloma’s are the BEST. I discovered them on a trip to Mexico and literally drank my weight in them. Fab:)
GreenInOCApril 5, 2013 at 9:11 pm
My favorite at the Shake Shack is a turkey on squaw with a date shake with a gorgeous view and the ocean breeze!
I grew up on the beach in south OC and my parents loved going to Palm Springs for the weekend – I remember two things about PS, the pool and date shakes. When I go to the Shake Shack it combines some of favorite childhood things all at once!
JillApril 8, 2013 at 4:47 am
Thanks for the heads up on the Paloma cocktail, sound awesome. Have got the recipe so going to put it to the test myself.
MeredithApril 8, 2013 at 2:11 pm
YUM. The Paloma cocktail sounds so good! Thank you for sharing. Also – bookmarking that curling iron 101, I need some help in that dept for sure ;)
JennyApril 12, 2013 at 10:18 am
I was suggested this website by means of my cousin.
I’m not certain whether or not this submit is written by means of him as nobody else realize such particular approximately my trouble. You are amazing! Thank you!