1. The self-care paradox. So much truth right here.
2. Study shows rich guys have no clue what they are talking about.
3. These are so great for around the pool, quick errands, taking your dog out to pee while it’s raining… #ihavebeendoingsomuchofthelastone #pleasestoprainingoklahoma
4. Golf balls split in half reveal the coolest, colorful cores.
5. Rachel Held Evans was a beacon to so many. Please help in any way you can.
6. Why middle school moms need a support group. Hahaaa but also YES.
9. Humans are altering the natural world at an unprecedented pace. Super scary.
10. “Division of labor in the home is one of the most important equity issues of our time. Yet at this rate, it will be another 75 years before men do half the work.” This is a great read. Makes me slightly stabby, though.
11. Pepsi plans to display ads in the night sky. What in the hell?
12. Yes, this is what gifts are now. This made me laugh and laugh.
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.
image credit: lesley ramirez