1. What’s your creative type? I loved taking this quiz and my result (The Maker) was SPOT ON.
2. People wearing their inner thoughts on their skin. Incredible project.
3. LEGO creations inspired by classical art pieces.
4. How patriarchy is spoiling America’s next election
5. This lady really didn’t want to pay the baggage fee.
6. Best everyday cotton panties. Can’t believe how inexpensive they are.
7. Loving Aunt Fannies cleaning products for my house. Get 30% off your purchase with code WHOORL.
8. Can you imagine if Instagram photos didn’t have likes?
9. What’s the deal with Daenerys in Game of Thrones this season? Caution: be sure you are caught up with the episodes before reading.
10. Fitglow just released their Spring collection and it’s gorgeous. Today’s the last day to enter my giveaway!
11. Studies show mothers of tweens are more depressed than mothers of babies. Do you agree?
12. Have you tried Counterman for the guy in your life? I’m eyeing the Exfoliating Cleanser.
13. Trump isn’t too happy he has fewer followers than Obama and he’s taking action. #megaeyeroll
Happy Friday! May is just around the corner!
image credit: tracie andrews
Kelly GriffithApril 26, 2019 at 9:27 am
I LOVE the link about the project for mental health awareness. It’s so inspiring and courageous and vulnerable.
Pam CraigApril 26, 2019 at 7:04 pm
There are so many qualified candidates in the Democratic presidential race. Elizabeth Warren would be a phenomenal president. She is extremely intelligent, kind, brave. I know I would sleep better at night. I know she would have every American’s best interest when making decisions. We need to STOP with the “likeability” label placed on women.