1. German firefighters attempt to save this pleasantly plump rodent.
2. What Disney princesses would do for careers.
3. The 8 yoga instructor archetypes. Spot on.
4. Wow, the parallels between Neverland and Abducted in Plain Sight are just too much.
5. OMG, The Babysitters Club is back.
6. Ditch your phone and regain your brain. Could you do this?
7. Ohhh, this right here is an excellent article on the intersection of self-help, spirituality, and white privilege.
8. Skipping college for trade school. I’m all about it…true trades(wo)men are hard to find!
9. I want to hang with these dudes.
10. I posted my updated morning skincare routine.
11. They say you either love or hate Gwyneth. I’m indifferent, actually.
12. This brand of bags has really become a favorite. Pricey, but totally classic and shapes that won’t go out of style. Love.
13. This week’s Selfie podcast episode covers our favorite workouts, which may or may not be on DVDs. #oldschool
image credit: camilla frances
Wendy BMarch 8, 2019 at 6:51 am
I’m not sure you really mean ‘a dime a dozen’ in #8…that would mean they’re very common.
whoorlMarch 8, 2019 at 7:02 am
Haha, you are totally right. That’s what I get for working on this list way too late.
Wendy BMarch 8, 2019 at 7:13 am
And I agree! Trades need to be emphasized.
Love your ‘odds and ends’ posts!
whoorlMarch 8, 2019 at 7:29 am