1. Reality Bites just turned 25. Hold me.
2. Now, THIS is the kind of sexting that gets me hot.
3. “Be patient and communicate your confidence that emotions almost always rise, swirl and settle all by themselves.” Best article about raising teens.
4. What’s coming and going on Netflix next month.
5. This is just as important (if not more) as talking to teens about sex. Have you had the talk?
6. Ooh ooh ooh! Like baths? And need a digital detox? Look no further! (Such a deal and I’m obsessed with this brand.)
7. I’ll be honest. I am not thrilled about this.
8. The danger in fake positivity and spiritual bypassing.
9. Are you all into this whole Theranos thing? What is up with Elizabeth Holmes?
10. No, you can’t ignore email. It’s rude. (This just makes me feel bad.)
11. Obsessed with this top.
Happy Friday, friends!
image credit: abbey withington
Susan WagnerFebruary 22, 2019 at 8:24 am
If you are not already, you need to listen to “The Dropout,” the podcast about Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos. I am OBSESSED. There’s also an HBO documentary coming out in March (I think) — I have already told everyone in my house that we are watching it together because omg wth.
whoorlFebruary 22, 2019 at 8:31 am
Thank you!! I am going to listen to it!! xx
StaceyFebruary 22, 2019 at 8:34 am
Love your style! Would enjoy seeing more posts on Instagram or blog or wherever about your clothing loves and purchases:)
Angie B.February 22, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Sarah, I have not been receiving your Odds & Ends posts via email. When I try sign up, it says my email is already subscribed- I used to receive them! I have checked my spam folder but it’s not there either. ?
RFebruary 26, 2019 at 12:28 pm
me either? :(
Diane RFebruary 22, 2019 at 7:01 pm
You must listen to The Dropout! I cannot get enough of the Theranos story.