1. This non-fiction aficionado actually read THREE fictional novels in January and loved them all. Great. Even better. The best.
2. Baby photoshoot fails OMG.
3. You have to admit, the Nancy Pelosi clap memes have been excellent this week.
4. Appears to be a leopard-print blouse, but look closely…it’s RBG! Legit.
5. “And finally, Exhibit C: during the halftime show Adam Levine, who has managed to manifest the energy of that dude you hook up with every year when you go home for Thanksgiving but whose friend request you will not accept, did a sexy lil strip show and revealed his very complicated Prison Break tattoos.” I laughed so hard at this article.
6. Just a fun-loving PNW guy and fresh-air junkie seeking extreme ADVENTURE. Hahaa, grateful I don’t have to deal with Tinder.
7. Thinking about getting a constellation piercing? I wrote about my experience here.
8. I really, really, really want this.
9. For my fellow friends who used Flickr back in the day, you don’t have much longer before they mass delete your photos.
10. Love these random acts of kindness suggestions for 2019. (Also, proud that OKC’s own Elemental Coffee was mentioned!)
Let’s talk about sex, baby. This week’s podcast is all about S-E-X. (Is it a coincidence that it’s Episode 69?)
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend, friends.
Claudia DFebruary 8, 2019 at 1:47 pm
Tell me straight Sara. What does a $400 hair dryer do that a $50 Conair from CVS won’t do? What am I missing out on???
whoorlFebruary 8, 2019 at 3:06 pm
I have no clue but I want to find out.
AshleyFebruary 10, 2019 at 8:38 am
Big time fan, having major issues with your referred Jus by Jules. Horrific customer experience, and I’m emailed them three times to refund my order (they will not respond, delivery is three weeks out). I’m so incredibly frustrated by this experience which isn’t consistent with the businesses you’ve had an affiliate attachment with in the past. Perhaps you can share this information, and it might prompt a response/refund. I don’t even want the product at this point. Please help.
whoorlFebruary 11, 2019 at 9:36 am
Oh man, that sucks! So sorry – I have had the opposite experience; in fact, I just ordered another round of soups. I wish I had a contact there, but I don’t partner with them. Hope it works out!
AshleyFebruary 11, 2019 at 11:06 am
Lucky you. My experience could not
Have been more distinct. Finally got in touch with someone who could help.
Thanks Sarah. There are mixed reviews online for this business, to each their own!